As everyone is aware Facebook has launched its feature Facebook Live one year back in April 2016, which let anyone to broadcast live video from their smartphones and their desktops as well. So here in this post we will show you How to broadcast Live Facebook Video quickly from your smartphones.
How to Broadcast Facebook Live Video from Smartphones
- Go to your news feed, tap the status bar which shows the option “LIVE VIDEO”
- Facebook will ask for access of your camera roll and microphone, allow it.
- Then choose your privacy settings of the Live Video as according to your requirements from the given options which are Only me, Friends, Public and etc.
- Describe your video, which will appear on the header of the live video.
- You can also add/tag friends, activity and location to make your live video more specific.
- Setting up your camera, as you can make live video from front and back supported cameras by just tapping the rotating icon on top right corner.
- Fine tuning video is also possible, that editing the view of video is also available, which allows you to adjust brightness, add lenses,filters, writing or drawing to your video.
- Final step is to press Go Live to start broadcasting, after all your settings and adjustments are done.
The maximum time limit to broadcast any video is 90 minutes and the longer you broadcast, the more chances of engagement of more people to your post. You can also suspend and block anyone watching your live video just by clicking on the profile picture in the comment box and then block, similiarly unblock option will appear on blocked viewers.
- Click Finish when to end the broadcast. You can also view, delete or save your live video again just by going through your timeline.