Is Instagram plays an important role in your life, and keeping you away to spend a productive life as it has become addiction. So the only thing comes in mind is to delete/deactivate/disable your instagram account. Here are the complete step by step guidelines to do so.
First thing keep in mind about deleting your account is you have to option available to do. First one will disable your account temporary which make your data invisible and can be visible when you active your account back. The second option is to delete your account permanently which will delete all pictures and data from the profile.
How To Temporarily Disable Instagram Account
- Go to Instagram.com from any browser as it can not be done from Instagram Application.
- Go to your profile button at top right corner and then Go to Edit Profile.
- There, scroll down and select the option Disable My Account. Then select reason why you need to disable it.
- For confirmation purpose it will ask to type your password so, do so and click temporarily disable account.
- Then to Enable your account back, simply log in back.
How To Delete Instagram Account Permanently
- Deletion of Instagram account can be done only from browser so go to the Instagram Dedicated page for deleting accounts.
- Log in to your account, if you were not logged in it will ask.
- Choose why you want to delete your account and type your password where required for confirmation purpose.
- Click the red button “Permanently Delete My Account.” Your account is completely gone now, all the data has been deleted and you can not access it back.